Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Stingray: Design Proposition For A Mid-Engine Supercar

While we were mucking around online we discovered this design proposition for a new supercar named “Stingray” that was penned by Pedro Rostami. We don’t have any details on the designer, but he has added a short description of his dream supercar which you can check out along with a few more photos after the jump. -Continued

Here’s what the designer Pedro Rostami had to say about the Stingray: “It’s been a while that I have been sketching and making 3D models of cars. This time I modelled my Dream car. Besides the appearance, my big concern was aerodynamics, which I feel has something special about it with this design. It is a two passenger, 2-door design with a 648hp engine in the rear, four major intakes circulates air in whole body of the car for stabilizing the system and reducing air pressure and possible frictions. I designed it based on the old story of spoon and water which convex part of spoon adheres to the water but concave surface repels it.”

Via: Serioushweels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...